Moses Cot Schools provides a high quality, comprehensive curriculum where children experience learning in a broad range of learning areas.
We use the British system with strategic inputs from the Nigerian Universal Basic Education Curriculum. We also offer
- Reading, Writing and hand writing clinic.
- Early Intervention program for Children with special needs: We offer blended modules in Autistic Spectrum Disorder (ASDs)
- Challenging Behaviour (CB)
- Educational research methods
- General learning disabilities (GLDs)
- Inclusion for learning
- Specific learning difficulties 1- Communication, Dyslexia, speech and language difficulties
- Specific Learning difficulties 11- Dyscalculia, Attention Deficit/ Hyperactivity disorder and Dyspraxia.
- Diagnostic, Psycho-educational/learning Assessment and Psychological services.
- Occupational therapy Assessment and intervention